The Nose Glued To The Festival Cultures Maison #5 (1)
special session during the preparations for the exhibitions of Bries, Labelle Production, Elzo Durt and Detective Rollmops.
much crazy good stuff from Barcelona Spain with Bec Negre, Rafael DOC, ViKTOR DVNKEL, Ratalia Espigadora + more…
Here are two videos on one try of engraving on the tetra pak
Alienation: Upside-Down Portraits Make People Look Like Aliens by Anelia Loubser
This latest photo series by Anelia Loubser, a photographer in Cape Town, reminds us that even the simplest change in perspective can change how things look drastically. By selectively cropping and flipping the dark portraits in her “Alienation” series, Loubser makes basic human portraits look like creepy alien close-ups.
“‘Alienation’ is a collection of portraits that challenges the viewer by using creative tactics based on the concept, ‘If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change’ – Wayne Dyer,” Loubser explains. To see more of her work, as well as the “before” photos she took for this series, visit her Behance profile.
Watch the video:
Joaquin Jara is a multidisciplinary artist. All of his aspects, from interventions in natural and urban environments to painting, sculpture, and experimental movies, converge on a common objective.
The portrait is displayed as an object subject to internal and external forces, those of the environment, which generate constant changes. Therefore, it will be a representation of the subject processes. An instant inside a sequence of images in continuous transformation. An image saved, which does not illustrate identity, but testifies it. An image without a possible conclusion, as it resides on instability.
1. Golem /05 - / wood, ceramic, rope, 1,23 cm x 30 cm x 25 cm. 2013. ( detail)
2. yawn / scale 1: 1 / ceramic, rope, brass / Barcelona, 2012.
3. Blank head- / enamelling ceramic, rope,16 cm x 13 cm x 20 cm. 2013.heat/ scale 1:1 / cement, root / Barcelona, 2008.
4.Pulse - /ceramic, bronce rust, 22 cm x 13 cm x 27 cm. 20135.vertical construction, Intervention start: 28th August 2010.
6..heat/ scale 1:1 / cement, root / Barcelona, 2008.
7. bostezo / scale 1:1 / ceramic, brass / Barcelona, 2012.
8. bust/ scale 1:1 / plaster, root / Barcelona, 2008.2013.
9. yawn / scale 1: 1 / ceramic, rope, brass / Barcelona, 2012.
10. Sculpture designed covering an alive tree with the artist Rosa Rodríguez(Sabadell, Spain, 1977)
Glazed ceramics, silk, iron
tout à déjà était fait !